- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs UNIT testing and debugging of applications according to Company systems standards
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Work with Project Managers in identifying software requirements and estimating resources
- Creating new back end modules
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of the basic principles of Java and OOO.
- Experience of (2+ years) developing Java Enterprise (J2EE) applications.
- Practical work experience with databases (SQL).
- Experience in developing web applications not less than 2 years (Struts, Spring MVC …).
- Experience of installation and administration of application servers (JBoss, Tomcat …).
- Experience of using ORM, IoC containers (Spring, EJB …).
- Possession of instruments for building projects (Maven, Ant).
- Ability to work in a team.
- English: intermediate or upper intermediate
Would be a plus:
- Possession of other programming languages.
- Acquaintance with patterns design.
- Knowledge and use of TDD in development.
- Experience of using the Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Hudson …)
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org